Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 20 2022
The Scientific Programme Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme. Authors must submit abstracts online. Please note that only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Only original scientific material, which has not been previously published.
- Same author can not submit more than one paper.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each author will be required to provide his or her login user ID and a password. The online abstract submission programme will allow the author to return at a later time to update or edit the abstract before final submission. However, the abstract cannot be edited after final submission.
- Upon submission, authors will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation after submitting your abstract, please contact the organization secretariat.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by an international panel of experts and are handled anonymously. An abstract may be selected for oral or e-poster presentation, or may be rejected.
- Notification letters will be sent to the presenting authors on August 20 2022. Details of the presentation format will be included at the notification letter.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the e-program and abstract book.
- Presenting authors of the abstracts (either oral or e-poster) are required to register and pay for the registration fee. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the final programme.
- Word limit is 400 words.
- Title should be brief and clearly indicate the content of the abstract.
- Author and co-author names, institutions, cities and countries are to be typed in appropriate boxes. Include family name and initials of author(s). Do not include degrees or Professional titles (Dr, PhD, Prof, MD, etc.)